/edit: WHY ARE YOU POSTING AS XIAO MING???Oh my gosh...super wu liao. -_-'' hahaha. Oh, I just found out from Alicia that Sherron actually put in 15 to 16 toffees and Isaac 15 toffees, not 13. My bad. Also, I had some minor edits in the post.
For your information, xiao ming is neither a person nor my friend. He is simply a fictional character whom I have no idea why people associated with me. Therefore, he is also not my bf.
Poly camp is finally DONE.I never thought the day would come..but...IT CAME!!!Haa...last night camp.
Thank God for the weather, that it didn't rain so BBQ can proceed smoothly...yeah. =) Games didn't go as well as I would have loved them too. Partially because most of the girls were too sian to run about, and the sun was super hot so now I have my slipper imprinted on my feet.
But nevermind, dinner was great~ Haa...
I will start from the begining. I stuck myself in celine's house to do last minute work but at least I managed to get about 8 hrs or so of sleep. Though it is still wayyy toooo earlyyyy forrr meeeee. But hey, we got there on time. The guys were 50 minutes late but nvm. I suddenly remembered this brilliant forfeit called "chubby bunny" and so after a short (super sabo-ing game!!), 3 people had to do the forfeit. Alicia failed, haha. Only 8 toffees and then all she can say was "ur uh ah " and some other incoherent words. Isaac fared a little better...but Sherron..wow. About...13 or more toffees in his mouth and still able to speak as though he had none. His mouth capacity is incredible sia.
Anyway, games followed then we went to chalet early and I WAS THE FIRST TO BATH! Hahaha...aiya. I shall admit that as a typical SAC girl, I am the first to enter the toilet and the last to come out.
Bathing done, I walked about the place to see if I can help out in anything but...there was nothing much to do. How could you accuse me of slacking???? And I was completely shocked when our head chef became shirtless suddenly. When did that happen?!
I realise I'm less of an observer as I used to. Yesterday, so many things came to my attention which I never ever noticed before...like Ron's hand. I honestly never saw it before until he asked me to pass him something and then I saw and I was like...blank.
Yeah.
Anyways. BBQ over, night session, I had to lead discussion...and by the time the group starts opening up, Dickson was signaling time's up. So we went back and gathered into groups to pray. Called a new girl to pray but then...she was silent for a long long time. So...I simply closed in prayer haha. Guess she prayed silently or...maybe she wasn't all that prepared? No matter...after night session...OUR WHOLE NIGHT WORSHIP WAS GONE.
Most of the girls went off to watch the guys play soccer. I think. In the end, boys and girls came back in wet. The girls came from the swimming pool, where they were chased out from. Haha...didn't I tell them not to go out of the premises at night??Anyway, they couldn't find Celine to hug so they wanted to hug me instead. But in the end, I managed to secure my dry condition. Yeah. Had a great bonding time with Benjamin and Joshua while the others were out. =)
Night came and some of us decided not to sleep. Mainly Xueting, Alicia, Xiu Mei, Xuan Yi and myself. Haha, but close to 4 am...
We slept.
5 in a bed, super squashed. We played truth or dare and were forced to say who's the cutest guy in cell. -_- And Alicia was so fated to answer that question again and again...HAHAHA. In the end, the girls ran out of truth questions to ask me so they made me do a STUPID dare.
In the middle of the night, 3 plus am I was to call Sherron's name 3 times. Unfortunately for me (we didn't know till Alvin told me..) the guys were awake when that happened!!! After a few minutes, there were frantic knocks on the girls' doors and I asked who it was and it was...Sherron.
From that moment on...
I am completely speechless. I shall have to wear a mask daily.
Sherron wanted to borrow our aircon remote control and then he went back to his room. We spend some time talking about mormons...for no good reason. Before Alicia wanted to sleep. So SHE TOOK UP THE MOST SPACE. She slept at the furthest end away from the headboard, followed by me, Xuan Yi, Xiu Mei and Xueting.
Initially, Xueting was sleeping beside Xuan Yi and Xiu Mei. But apparently, Xueting's body temperature was higher than average and so the two beside her felt too hot to sleep. So they made her sleep at the furthest end, haha, the poor soul. I was
freezing the whole night. One blanket was taken by Xiu Mei and Xueting, Xuan yi had her jacket with her and Alicia had the other blanket. But. When I tried to pull Alicia's blanket, she only held tighter to them and so I ended up huddling beside Xuan Yi instead.
Since all of us aren't as small as we presumed we were, we could only sleep in supine position. Can't turn sideways at all. In the end, we all woke up cramped. Haha. So many handphones were ringing but Xuan Yi couldn't wake up at 6 am until Jocelyn suddenly burst into the room at 6.30 and all of us on the bed jumped. Then we fell back asleep and I woke up to my alarm at 8.
Took a quick shower and then popped down to the dining room for breakfast. Joshua and I were the only ones awake then, the others were either sleeping or had already gone off to school. Sooo...we clean up as much as possible and then went to call the others. I had to inspect the rooms and seeing as I like order and neatness, every single thing was to be put back in place. Including making of beds and hanging up towels.
It paid off, the person inspecting was impressed with our cleanliness. Hahaha! I can't tell you how my head swelled again after it was deflated the night before. The guys left early so the girls and Joshua were left to clean up the dining table but after inspection, we sat at the living room and stoned there. Alicia began telling seriously lame jokes and riddles until her parents came to save the day.^.^ It took some more time for the rest of us to start walking down to church to put some stuff in. On the way, I noticed a leaf hanging in midair and so I was like, 'down here got spider web.' Indeed, I found a large spider web followed by a PALM SIZED, BLACK SPIDER hanging onto the web.
SUPERRR DISGUSTINGGGG.
Finally at church, put down stuff. Joshua went missing so we had to wait for him to claim his bag. At the mean time, we were also fighting hard against sleeping and so we started pinpointing the handsome kindergarten kids. Haaa...i didn't see much pretty girls...but the boys, a handful are guarateed to grow up handsome provided nothing happened to them on their way. Joshua was being mean by laughing at some songs I had in my ipod...but I was really too tired and too bothered to actually be really angry at him. I really really want someone to send me home in his car...but then...Renhao wasn't going home any time soon so he couldn't drive me home today...=( Xiu mei and I strolled to our bus stops and then I chugged my way back home.
Haha, oh gosh. My eyes are closing already. I am happy!! I managed to finish ALL MY CHORES. I made the beds, dusted surfaces, swept the floor and mopped it, clean the toilets, ironed the clothes, washed the dirty clothes and now my eyes are closingggggg. I did a total facial wash meaning from facial cleanser to scrub to toner to face mask and then moisturizer and now I'm feeling pretty good~ Don't think the pimples will grow out from all that BBQing and perspiration and games...and CHOCOLATES. Yum...we bought 8 3-packed Fero Rocher but there were 4 packs left in the end so I snatched one and ate them. Hee.
Camp was a success I think. =) Brought back lots of things and more importantly, CELL BONDED. Yeah. I shall sleep soon. Any grammer or vocabulary errors please pardon me.